Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Blog

Its was shame that despite being an active individual in the growing scope of the internet, I had not yet explored the concept of "blogging"! However, as they say, better late than never, I am trying to enter this area where I would be able to share my thoughts to the entire world....So now, I have made this New Year resolution (which I hope will not go as unresolved as the others!) to start my own blog and open my ideas to the world....I hope to start by using this as a place where I just write and nobody comments...So, for some time, I wont be sharing this url with anyone. Once I get a grasp of what it is like to blog properly, I would like the entire world (especially my friends and acquaintances) to read what I have to say about various things in this amazing world!....
So, I guess this is it....this is my first post which proves to be as vague as our concepts about antimatter....So, will leave it at this point.....

Will write more soon!!!!!

Ishan

2 comments: